General Liability Insurance
General Liability Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
General Liability Insurance Information
General Liability Insurance for Western North Carolina
Businesses in western North Carolina range from small, family-owned artisan shops to corporate operations. Regardless of the size or scope of your operation, you need commercial insurance.
Out of necessity, this portfolio must include general liability insurance. With liability coverage, you’ll receive critical protection not only for your business, but also for those with whom you interact. It helps when third parties sustain harm because of your actions.
General Insurance Services provides top-tier commercial general and contractors liability insurance for Asheville and the surrounding area. We’re ready to help when you need coverage.
What is General Liability Insurance?
Your goal as a business owner is to provide safe, secure and guaranteed services to others. If you fail in this duty, you might put your clients or others in harm’s way. The affected parties might therefore hold you responsible for their own losses. They could request assistance paying for bodily injuries, property damage or other resulting losses. In the worst scenarios, they might even sue the business.
Commercial general liability insurance can step in to help your business during these often-challenging situations.
- Coverage will provide a settlement to those harmed (even unintentionally) by doing business with you. Keep in mind, this coverage won’t apply to employees of your business.
- Your policy will also often help you cover legal costs and other fees that might arise from a lawsuit or other proceedings.
- With coverage, you’ll be able to protect your own interests while still compensating those for whom you’ve caused problems. Therefore, no one will suffer unfairly because of a mistake.
Our Coverage Offerings
Here at General Insurance Services, we offer a wide range of commercial general and contractors liability insurance for the safety-conscious business.
Your operation will present a set of unique risks. It’s up to us to help you determine the coverage that’s right for you.
Our liability policies can cover:
- Bodily Injury: In the event of physical injury to a third party, this coverage can help pay for medical services. It might cover the cost of care, loss of income, and restitution for a death resulting from an injury.
- Property Damage: Provides coverage for the physical damage to the property of others or the loss of use of that property. For example, making a house call and breaking a client’s window might have coverage under this policy. Your liability policy can pay for the repairs.
- Products Liability: By creating a product or providing a service, you run the risk of these actions or items harming others. Products-completed liability protection can cover damage and legal expenses resulting from such events.
- Contractual Liability: If you enter contracts, you might create a risk of failing to honor your obligations. This coverage can help you cover risks arising from such mistakes.
- Other coverage includes: Products-completed liability insurance; Reasonable Use of Force; Borrowed Equipment; Liquor Liability; Non-Owned Vehicles (such as aircraft and watercraft); Fire, Lightning or Explosion Damage; Water Damage Liability Protection; Legal Defense Costs; Medical Payments; Personal Injury; Advertising Injury; and specialized liability protection for specific businesses.
We Are Ready to Help
If you want liability coverage without the hassle of having to search alone, come to General Insurance Services. We are a family-owned insurance agency, and what’s important to you is important to us. We’ll make sure you always get the coverage that’s right for your business, and we’ll keep it affordable.
We are proud to serve Asheville, Waynesville, Fletcher, Canton, Sylva and surrounding areas in North Carolina and the Smoky Mountains. Call one of our 5 locations, request an online quote or email us for a prompt reply.