Workers Compensation Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Workers Compensation Information
Workers’ compensation insurance can provide essential coverage if your employees are injured or become ill due to work-related conditions. Most states have laws that require workers’ compensation insurance, and without the necessary coverage, you may be subject to fines.
Our team at General Insurance Services of Ashville Inc. can help you secure the coverage you need. Contact us today to get started.
What Does Workers’ Compensation Insurance Cover?
Workers’ compensation, or workers’ comp, may provide assistance to your employees if they suffer a workplace injury or illness. It may provide the following:
- Wage-loss benefits to help replace lost income
- Disability benefits to help with benefit costs and settlements for an employee who develops a permanent disability after a work-related accident
- Vocational rehabilitation benefits to provide training or other services if the employee is unable to return to the work they were previously performing
- Medical benefits to help cover medical expenses
- Death/dependent benefits provided to the employee’s spouse or dependents if the employee passes away due to a work-related injury or illnesses
Workers’ compensation may provide other benefits. Additionally, it may provide employer liability coverage if a lawsuit related to the injury or illness is filed. Speak with our agents for details on terms, limits and exclusions.
How Workers’ Compensation Insurance Is Calculated
The premium for workers’ compensation is calculated from many factors, including:
- Employees’ duties—The National Council on Compensation Insurance and state officials are responsible for assigning a workers’ compensation class code to all employees based on their duties.
- Total payroll—As a general rule, the higher your business’s payroll, the more workers’ compensation coverage you will need.
- Company history—Providers will consider your organization’s experience modification number, which is determined by analyzing past history of incidents and future risk levels.
The location of your business and its number of employees may also affect workers’ compensation premiums.
How to Get Workers’ Compensation Insurance
At General Insurance Services of Ashville, we are ready to help you get the workers’ compensation insurance that best suits your needs. Contact us today for details.