Homeowners Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Homeowners Insurance Information
Homeowners Insurance and Property Coverage for Western NC
Western North Carolina is nestled in the heart of the Great Smoky Mountains, and within easy reach of some of North Carolina’s most breathtaking natural beauty. It has thriving music, art and dining sectors. Factors like these create a significant attraction for new residents, and all locals take pride in the community.
Whether you are a new or seasoned resident, you must protect your property. The best way to do so is to get homeowners insurance. It will protect anyone who owns or is thinking of buying a house.
General Insurance Services provides top-rated personal insurance lines for residents of Asheville and surrounding communities. We’re ready to help when you want to get covered.
What does home insurance cover?
Your house is your palace. It is also one of your most-cherished assets because of its value to you. Buying and maintaining it will cost you a lot of money throughout your lifetime.
So, if a devastating event ever strikes, you stand to lose out on all you’ve worked to build. Homeowners insurance can help you get financial aid rebuilding your home, replacing belongings and cleaning up other losses.
Most policies can contain:
- Structure protection: Insures your house and often other buildings on the property. It can cover structural damage from things like fire, weather, vandalism or other unpreventable hazards.
- Possessions insurance: Pays for your damaged personal belongings. Protection might cover everything from food in the pantry to computer systems and electronics.
- Liability coverage: If you harm someone else or damage their property, you can use this coverage to compensate them. Coverage can also help in case legal proceedings arise.
- Additional expense protection: Do you need to move out temporarily after an accident? Let this coverage reimburse you for expenses like dining or hotel bills.
: A standard homeowner’s policy might not cover flood or earthquake damage. Talk to one of our agents to decide if you need to carry these specialty coverage elements.
Why You Need Homeowners Insurance
You shouldn’t consider homeowners coverage optional. Think of it, instead, as mandatory.
- Coverage will protect your investment in the home. You’ll be able to afford the repairs that can restore the home’s value and security following costly losses.
- Your personal solvency will remain secure. With coverage, you won’t have to spend a lot out-of-pocket or put your personal savings at risk just to afford repairs.
- You likely will have to carry coverage for the duration of your home’s mortgage. If you take out a mortgage or other home loan, then the lender will likely require you to obtain coverage.
Don’t forget, you’ll want the limits and deductibles you’ll need for your structure, contents and liabilities to match the value attached to the home. Let our agents help you choose the best policy structure.
We Are Ready to Help
If you want homeowners coverage without the hassle of having to search alone, come to General Insurance Services. We are a family-owned insurance agency, and what’s important to you is important to us. We’ll make sure you always get top-rated coverage, and we’ll keep it affordable.
We are proud to serve Asheville, Waynesville, Fletcher, Canton, Sylva and surrounding areas throughout North Carolina and the Smoky Mountains. Call one of our 5 locations, request an online quote or email us for a prompt reply.